ARSCLIST  May 2019

ARSCLIST May 2019

Re: Counts of Wax Cylinders in Collections

Filip Šír <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 13 May 2019 22:16:46 +0200

This is really interesting question! There ia a report about what was exist
and how many left but I never seen SURVEY f.e. under LoC telling us numbers
in collections.

Indiana, Santa Barbara, LoC, etc.

This will be also good for ARSC to know because Archival boxes (arsc ACB).
So, not only question about numbers but also if they are rehoused in new
archival boxes, how many of them is catalogued/ digitized/ access etc

Is it possible to ask someone from arsc executive board?

Regards

Filip

po 13. 5. 2019 v 20:54 odesílatel Hugh Paterson III <[log in to unmask]>