ARSCLIST  May 2019

ARSCLIST May 2019

Blues collection lost in fire

Steven Smolian <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 14 May 2019 17:45:55 -0400

Four ARSC attendees were awaiting our planes in St. Louis, returning from
the Portland conference, when we saw on a restaurant TV news program the
following headline, "Blues collection lost in fire."  We couldn't get
further detail.

I just looked it up.  It was a collection of signed St. Louis Blues hockey
pucks.  Rest well, John.

Steve