ARSCLIST  July 2019

ARSCLIST July 2019

Re: [EXTERNAL] Re: [ARSCLIST] How often do you routinely clean your rubber capstan rollers , with what and why?

"Gary A. Galo" <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 4 Jul 2019 01:39:21 +0000

I'm a Samuel Smith's Nut Brown Ale fan, myself. I don't like really hoppy beers, and most experts agree that hops dry out rubber rollers.

Cheers,
Gary

Gary Galo
Audio Engineer Emeritus
The Crane School of Music
SUNY at Potsdam, NY 13676

Arnold Schoenberg

Igor Markevitch

"If you design an audio system based on the premise that nothing is audible,
on that system nothing will be audible."
G. Galo