ARSCLIST  July 2019

ARSCLIST July 2019

Re: Cassette pressure pads

Lou Judson <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 24 Jul 2019 09:42:25 -0700

Martin, I have a few you could have. I use Nakamichi decks for playback so the pressure pads are irrelevant. In a project of some 1500 cassettes to transfer, the guy I work with saved a bunch of parts from broken cassettes for repairs, but the pads are useless to me. Usually all I need for repairs are the hubs with leaders…

I see only six or seven in the parts box, though. How many do you need? Actually, come to think of it, we are not keeping the transferred cassettes, so I actually have several hundred discards!

Write or call me offlist if this helps. Or get a Nakamichi with pad lifters to be better off! :-)

<L>
Lou Judson
Intuitive Audio
415-883-2689