ARSCLIST September 2019

Fwd: [MLA-L] German cabaret LPs

"Paul T. Jackson" <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 23 Sep 2019 09:09:38 -0700

FYI

Paul T. Jackson
Trescott Research
Steilacoom, WA 98338
trescottresearch.com

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Antoinette Powell <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Mon, Sep 23, 2019, 6:19 AM
Subject: [MLA-L] German cabaret LPs
To: mla-l <[log in to unmask]>

HI, all,

  Any institutions out there who are hep to German Cabaret? One of our
faculty people got an email from German prof. who happens to be a German
Cabaret expert (Weill and all the rest.) He is trying to downsize, and has
a lot of LPs of music from this era. We aren’t doing LPs anymore.

Thanks,

Antoinette

Antoinette Powell

Music Librarian and Associate Professor

Seeley G. Mudd Library

Lawrence University

113 S. Lawe St.

Appleton, WI 54911

Phone: 920-832-6995

"And that, my friend, was the War of 1812"

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/01/25/nyregion/25diary.html

To unsubscribe: [log in to unmask]
To contact the listowners: [log in to unmask]
To change options: <https://iulist.indiana.edu/sympa/suboptions/mla-l>
Archives: <https://iulist.indiana.edu/sympa/arc/mla-l>
Music Library Association homepage: <http://www.musiclibraryassoc.org>