Monospaced Font

ARSCLIST  October 2019

ARSCLIST October 2019

Re: [EXTERNAL] [ARSCLIST] Book Review: "Sound Recording" by David L. Morton Jr.

Clark Johnsen <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 2 Oct 2019 16:10:07 -0400

In his bio, it says the guy has a PhD in history of technology. Shameful,
or what?

Partly/mostly I’d blame the editor/publisher for (needlessly) rushing to
print. They probably conceived that they needed to fill a gap and so pulled
this hapless fellow in.