Monospaced Font

ARSCLIST  October 2019

ARSCLIST October 2019

Re: Copyright advice for streaming church services

"Paul T. Jackson" <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 15 Oct 2019 19:19:36 -0700

Most churches, through their national organizations have licenses, but I'm
not sure of streaming. For that issue I wonder even if choirs who are
streaming their performances on Facebook are following the law.
    Recently Lesley at copyrightlaws.com was giving courses for librarians
certification in licensing issues and you might check with her.
     AT this site https://www.copyrightlaws.com/ scroll down for some
articles on various areas of copyright including licenses.

Paul

Paul T. Jackson
Trescott Research
Steilacoom, WA 98338