Help for ARSCLIB Archives

ARSCLIB Archives

ARSCLIB@LISTSERV.LOC.GOV

ARSCLIB Home

ARSCLIB  November 2019

ARSCLIB November 2019

One week left to order your ARSC t-shirts!

Rebecca Chandler <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 8 Nov 2019 11:42:19 -0500

Just a reminder that the ARSC t-shirt sale will close next Friday, November
15th at 5pm EST. We have reached the order minimum so the sale will
definitely go through.

T-shirts cost $20 plus $7.65 for shipping. You will receive an invoice via
PayPal in the next few weeks. You must submit payment via PayPal prior to
shipment.

Orders will ship USPS Priority mail by December 13th.

**Proceeds will benefit the ARSC Restricted Fund for research grants.**

Submit your order here! <https://forms.gle/kQTLEr3CKvPRmTbw8>

--If you wish to order multiple t-shirts, please resubmit the form for each
one. If multiple shirts are going to a single location, I will send them
together and let you know the combined shipping cost.--

Feel free to reach out to me off-list with any questions.

--

Rebecca Chandler

New York | Wisconsin | Florida | Wyoming

917-475-9630
https://weareavp.com <https://www.weareavp.com/>
<https://www.facebook.com/WeAreAVP> <https://twitter.com/WeAreAVP>
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/732498/>