ARSCLIB November 2019

Last call for ARSC t-shirts!

Rebecca Chandler <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 14 Nov 2019 16:39:28 -0500

The sale closes tomorrow, November 15th, at 5pm EST.

T-shirts cost $20 plus $7.65 for domestic shipping. You will receive an
invoice via PayPal in the next few weeks. You must submit payment via
PayPal prior to shipment.

Orders will ship USPS Priority mail by December 13th.

**Proceeds will benefit the ARSC Restricted Fund for research grants.**

Submit your order here! <https://forms.gle/kQTLEr3CKvPRmTbw8>

--If you wish to order multiple t-shirts, please resubmit the form for each
one. If multiple shirts are going to a single location, I will send them
together and let you know the combined shipping cost.--

Feel free to reach out to me off-list with any questions.

--

Rebecca Chandler

New York | Wisconsin | Florida | Wyoming

917-475-9630
https://weareavp.com <https://www.weareavp.com/>
<https://www.facebook.com/WeAreAVP> <https://twitter.com/WeAreAVP>
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/732498/>