Help for ARSCLIB Archives

ARSCLIB Archives

ARSCLIB@LISTSERV.LOC.GOV

ARSCLIB Home

ARSCLIB  November 2019

ARSCLIB November 2019

Audiovisual archiving community in Oregon/Pacific Northwest?

Valeria Dávila <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 5 Nov 2019 10:43:37 -0800

Hello, ARSCLIB!

This is the first time I'm sending an email like this so I hope I'm doing
it right.

My name is Valeria Davila and I'm currently an MLS student (Archives
concentration) with the distance program at Emporia State University, and a
Library Diversity Scholar at the Oregon State University Libraries and
Press. I'm interested in becoming an audiovisual archivist and I'd like to
connect with the audiovisual archiving community in Oregon/Pacific
Northwest, where I'm currently based, and figured this would be a proper
channel to do so.

I'm also interested in learning about internship opportunities for summer
2020 at your libraries, especially if they involve working with audiovisual
collections.

I'm looking forward to hearing from you and hope you all have a great week!

Valeria.

P.S. More about me here: linkedin.com/in/valeriadavila/