Help for ARSCLIB Archives

ARSCLIB Archives

ARSCLIB@LISTSERV.LOC.GOV

ARSCLIB Home

ARSCLIB  December 2019

ARSCLIB December 2019

ARSC Preservation Grants 2020 Deadline: December 15 versus December 16

Bill Klinger <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 16 Dec 2019 23:42:28 -0500

Hi, Dave!

Thanks for alerting me to the subject topic.

You are correct that (the very last line of) this ARSC Webpage:
http://www.arsc-audio.org/committees/preservationgrants.html
states: All applications must be received by the December 15 deadline.

However, please see this page:
http://www.arsc-audio.org/committees/grant-programs.html

It gives more detail:
The deadline for receipt of applications for the next grant cycle is
December 15th or on the following Monday if it should fall on the weekend.

When I have more time, I will contact Suzanne Flandreau and Nathan
Georgitis, suggesting that the full deadline details be given consistently
on all pertinent ARSC Webpages.

Regards,
Bill

Bill Klinger