ARSCLIST  December 2019

ARSCLIST December 2019

Re: Fwd: Xray LPs

"Paul T. Jackson" <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 30 Dec 2019 13:23:11 -0800

There's been a number of articles and programs about x-ray phono records.
PBS, National Geographic, VICE, Coates, the Guardian, and others. There are
also numbers of photos of these online.

Who might be the expert, I wouldn't know, but it is very interesting
because, in all my research, I never came across this, other than
advertising recordings on thin vinyl in brochures.

Paul T. Jackson
Trescott Research
Steilacoom, WA 98338
trescottresearch.com