LOCCFB Archives

LOCCFB@LISTSERV.LOC.GOV

Monospaced Font

LOCCFB Home

LOCCFB  April 2020

LOCCFB April 2020

Re: External: Great Reads Planning Meeting

"Matheis, Bonnie" <[log in to unmask]>

Center for the Book state centers communication <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 24 Apr 2020 21:44:19 +0000

Hi Suzanne and all,

Sorry I missed our meeting. I LOVE this project! If it is not too late, I am interested in being on the committee.

I hope everyone is doing well -

Bonnie Matheis
Illinois Center for the Book