Help for LOCCFB Archives

LOCCFB Archives

LOCCFB@LISTSERV.LOC.GOV

LOCCFB Home

LOCCFB  April 2020

LOCCFB April 2020

Re: External: New Center for the Book colleague in Nevada

"Matheis, Bonnie" <[log in to unmask]>

Center for the Book state centers communication <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 8 Apr 2020 17:30:21 +0000

Hello Kathleen!

Welcome from Springfield, Illinois. I look forward to finding out more about your Midwestern roots!

All the best to you as you begin your new journey with the Nevada Center for the Book -

Bonnie Matheis
Illinois Center for the Book