LOCCFB@LISTSERV.LOC.GOV

LOCCFB Home

LOCCFB  April 2020

LOCCFB April 2020

Re: State Center Google Drive

"Russell, Mary" <[log in to unmask]>

Center for the Book state centers communication <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 23 Apr 2020 13:38:30 +0000

I was able to connect to the drive and I was able to create a folder (I think). If anyone has a book festival thing to share there should now be a folder to put it in.

Thanks Sharon for setting this up!

Mary A. Russell, Librarian
New Hampshire State Library
20 Park Street Concord NH 03301-6314