LOCCFB@LISTSERV.LOC.GOV

LOCCFB Home

LOCCFB  April 2020

LOCCFB April 2020

Re: Maine / skill shares info

"Russell, Mary" <[log in to unmask]>

Center for the Book state centers communication <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 23 Apr 2020 17:38:11 +0000

Lizz --

 I would love to attend one of your skill shares if you have room for me. The next one (4/30 or 5/7?) would be great if that is possible.

      --Mary

Mary A. Russell, Librarian
New Hampshire State Library
20 Park Street Concord NH 03301-6314