ARSCLIST  August 2020

ARSCLIST August 2020

Re: [EXTERNAL] [ARSCLIST] Erich J. Wolff Lieder Album of 18 Songs Columbia Set # 268

Dennis Rooney <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 18 Aug 2020 16:56:32 -0400

Wolff's Schubert album was recorded and released c1938 by U. S. Columbia.
The singer should not be confused with harpsichordist Ernst Victor Wolff,
who recorded around the same time for various U. S. independent labels.

DDR

--
1006 Langer Way
Delray Beach, FL 33483