ARSCLIST  August 2020

ARSCLIST August 2020

Virtual Happy Hour for ARSC Student and Recent Graduate Members

Yuri Shimoda <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 3 Aug 2020 09:30:32 -0700

Hello,

Since we weren't able to gather for our annual Happy Hour at the ARSC
Conference this year, I wanted to organize a virtual event to bring all
student and recent graduate members together for some conversation and fun
this Sunday, August 9 at 1 p.m. Pacific/4 p.m. Eastern.

Get to know some other students and emerging professionals, share your job
search concerns and questions, and let us know your opinion on ideas for
expanding the mentoring program at the event!

To RSVP, please email [log in to unmask] so I can send you the Zoom
information.

Best,
Yuri Shimoda
ARSC Conference Mentoring Program