ARSCLIST  August 2020

ARSCLIST August 2020

Re: [ADV] Re: [ARSCLIST] [ADV] [ARSCLIST] Masque of the Red Death - Unknown composer

Charles Amirkhanian <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 21 Aug 2020 17:57:09 -0700

Dear Ben,

His email is [log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]>.

He probably will know about these rolls. He just arranged the second movement of Rachmaninoff Sym #2 for a roll and it’s magnificent. He’s a pianola musicologist and a trained musician. Ask him about availability of rolls.

Charles