ARSCLIST  August 2020

ARSCLIST August 2020

Re: WNCN classical station NYC program guide from early 1970s

Steve Smolian <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 31 Aug 2020 22:31:07 -0400

I used to be friendly  one of their announcers whose name escapes me but
whose radio name was Matt Edwards.  It's been about 10 years since we've
been in touch.

Steve Smolian