FEDLIB Archives

FEDLIB@LISTSERV.LOC.GOV

FEDLIB Home

FEDLIB  August 2020

FEDLIB August 2020

Call for presenters: Holiday Programming @ the Library

"Langlois, Ann L NAF USARMY IMCOM EUROPE (USA)" <[log in to unmask]>

Federal Librarians Discussion List <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 27 Aug 2020 13:24:25 +0000

Hello everyone.

The Army MWR Library program would like to share a webinar on holiday
programming for libraries and are looking for guest presenters who'd like to
share the interesting things they've done for the holidays, whether it's
crafting, special events, or creative story times. Would you like to share
an 8-15 minute (or so) presentation on fun things you've done in the library
for the holidays, whether it's in-person or virtual? We'd love to have you
present; please send me a message.

The webinar will be on Monday, 28 September at 0900 EST (US). I also ask
guest presenters to meet with me for a short trial of the webinar software
about a week before.

With regards,

Ann Langlois, MLIS
eResources & Community Outreach Librarian
IMCOM-Europe G9