--- ARSC AUDIO PRESERVATION & RESTORATION DIRECTORY ---
--- CALL FOR UPDATES ---
The Association for Recorded Sound Collections request additions and updates to the ARSC Audio Preservation & Restoration Directory by December 15, 2020. If you appear in the directory, please take a moment to confirm your listing or it may be removed. All confirmations, additions, and updates may be directed to ARSC Executive Director Nathan Georgitis ([log in to unmask]).
The directory includes Association for Recorded Sound Collections (ARSC) members who offer services for audio preservation and restoration, as well as ARSC members and non-members who offer equipment and supplies for audio preservation and restoration. Each entry includes headings from the following list to indicate the goods and services offered. All entries are indexed by location and type of goods and services.
* Preservation Transfer - migration of audio recordings without improvement to sonic contents
* Restoration - migration of audio recordings with improvement to sonic contents
* Disaster Recovery - preservation of damaged or degraded audio recordings
* Equipment and Supplies - goods related to audio preservation and restoration
* Consulting and Training - consulting and instructional services relating to preservation and restoration
Please consult the ARSC Audio Preservation & Restoration Directory and provide your copy in similar format, if possible:
Thank you for contributing to this valuable public resource.
Association for Recorded Sound Collections<http://www.arsc-audio.org/>
1299 University of Oregon
Eugene, OR 97403-1299
[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>; [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>