Help for ARSCLIB Archives

ARSCLIB Archives

ARSCLIB@LISTSERV.LOC.GOV

ARSCLIB Home

ARSCLIB  December 2020

ARSCLIB December 2020

Registration now open for Amigos online conference - Moving On: Migrating Library Content and Data

Emily Nimsakont <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 15 Dec 2020 20:09:15 +0000

Register now to take advantage of Early Bird Pricing for our Thursday, February 11, 2021, online conference, Moving On: Migrating Library Content and Data.

"This link worked yesterday - why doesn't it work now?" "Will all of our local MARC fields migrate when we change catalogs?" When it comes to integrated library systems and electronic resources platforms, the one constant is change. Whether it's migrating all your MARC records to a new catalog system or updating URLs when an e-book vendor changes their platform, most library staff members encounter a migration at least once in their career. These processes can be daunting, but they don't have to be scary.

Join us February 11, 2021, for Moving On: Migrating Library Content and Data. This Amigos Library Services online conference will explore ways to lessen the pain of migrations between library systems and platforms.

To see the schedule and register, go to https://www.amigos.org/moving_on.

For more information about this conference, contact Emily Nimsakont at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>.

Emily Dust Nimsakont
Cataloging and Metadata Trainer
Amigos Library Services
972-340-2825