Help for CAPSEA Archives

CAPSEA Archives

CAPSEA@LISTSERV.LOC.GOV

CAPSEA Home

CAPSEA  December 2020

CAPSEA December 2020

Fw: [ALCTS-acqnet] Call for Proposals: CORE Cataloging Norms Interest Group (CNIG) for CORE Virtual Interest Group Week): FYI

"Mitchell, Carol" <[log in to unmask]>

Limited to participants in Jakarta CAP program (CAPSEA)

Tue, 15 Dec 2020 21:32:12 +0000

If your staff who process are interested.

Carol L. Mitchell, Ph.D.
Field Director, Jakarta Office
Library of Congress