Kicking things off this week at #AMIA21 -
* AMIA/DLF Hack Day<http://www.amiaconference.net/amia-dlf-hack-day-2/> started April 1st - they'll hand out Awards on Friday, April 16th
* Webarchiving for All! Workshop<http://www.amiaconference.net/spring-workshop/> ends today
* AMIA Student Mixer<http://www.amiaconference.net/amia-spring-conference-student-mixer/> is today at 5:00pm (Pacific)
Three Keynotes -
* Opening Plenary - Let's Get Uncomfy Together<http://www.amiaconference.net/opening-plenary-lets-get-uncomfy-together/>
* Keynote Speaker Manuelito Wheeler<http://www.amiaconference.net/keynote-manuelito-wheeler-navajo-nation-museum/>
* A Keynote Conversation with Mario Van Peebles<http://www.amiaconference.net/a-keynote-conversation-with-mario-van-peebles/>
Borders and Borderlands Program Stream<http://www.amiaconference.net/borders-and-borderlands-conversations-and-documentation/>
Media archives operate across borderlands that give way to frontiers, or zones of contact with or without specified boundaries. These can become productive and collaborative spaces that straddle geographical, ideological and other divides. Programming includes sessions, keynote, and a screening of Star Wars in Navajo.
* Archival Screening Night - Wednesday
* Lunch with A/V Geeks - Wednesday
* Star Wars in Navajo (with English subtitles) - Thursday
* Sweet Sweetback's Badassss Song - Friday
A chance to check out what's new, hear lightning talks, see tech talks. You can see the booths in the Pavilion during the conference and revisit them on the conference website after the conference.
Virtual tours of the Asian Film Archive, the American Genre Film Archive, and the Vanderbilt Television News Archive.
+ Sessions, Roundtables, Meetings, a photo booth and more!