ARSCLIST  September 2021

ARSCLIST September 2021

Re: AV Archival Associate job at Texas Tech

Darren Ingram <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 21 Sep 2021 07:34:54 +0300

Thank you for the insight into operations and "norms" in a different land.

I have plenty I could say, but I fear it would be easily turned political,
and not relevant for this list.

BW, Darren

‌