ARSCLIB Archives

ARSCLIB@LISTSERV.LOC.GOV

Monospaced Font

ARSCLIB Home

ARSCLIB  October 2021

ARSCLIB October 2021

Basement Tapes Day 2021 is this Saturday, October 23!

Yuri Shimoda <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 21 Oct 2021 08:25:48 -0700

Dear all,

We have a fantastic program of tape listening sessions and educational
content lined up for this year's event, happening on Saturday, October 23,
from 1pm-3pm Pacific (4pm-6pm Eastern). Please join us in person at the
University of Southern California's Doheny Library (Room 240), as part of
the 16th-annual Los Angeles Archives Bazaar (
https://laassubject.org/archives-bazaar), OR online via Zoom by registering
at
https://www.eventbrite.com/e/basement-tapes-day-2021-tickets-174332612537?fbclid=IwAR2gtrqYp4Nv0bc3_lbf2AbC1NK1B29UDq95JhsHQ8qc-BfIIPN7Gt0P0Ik
.

All the best,
Yuri Shimoda and Miles Levy
Co-founders, Basement Tapes Day

Basement Tapes Day provides the public with access to vintage audio
playback devices so they can listen to the home recordings on open-reel
tapes, cassettes, and micro-cassettes that have been sitting in their
closets and basements for years. Learn about audio archiving from
preservation engineers and archivists at our third-annual event!