Help for EAD Archives

EAD Archives

EAD@LISTSERV.LOC.GOV

EAD Home

EAD  April 1996

EAD April 1996

Re: LC Presents Finding Aid for EAD Pilot Testing

Helena Zinkham <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 29 Apr 1996 17:48:15 -0400

Hello,
        Here we are in California looking at the JACKSON finding aid on
the LCWEB with Panorama.  It's helping with some specific problem solving
on the displays and also illustrating the contrast between the Panorama
viewer tool and the world of Dynatext finding aids on the UCB web -- the
non-column table structure.
        In other words, THANK YOU for all your help in pulling this off
so quickly.
        We resolved some of the tagging questions; added some elements,
and proposed deletion of one that especially need to check with NDL (the
'directory.'  It's also been good to see more of the other institutions'
tagging work.  Will fill you all in better when we get back.

Helena Zinkham                          phone: (202) 707-2922
Prints & Photographs Div.               fax: (202) 707-6647
Library of Congress                     email:  [log in to unmask]
Washington, DC  20540-4840