EAD Archives

EAD@LISTSERV.LOC.GOV

EAD Home

EAD  April 1996

EAD April 1996

Resolving dtd in Panorama Pro

Processing Department <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 11 Apr 1996 11:18:39 CST

Hello,
   Can anyone help me with a Panorma problem.  In trying to read a document
encoded in EAD within Panorama, I get the following response in a "parser
message" block:  unable to resove DTD.  When the "Locate" box is checked
the cursor positions itself just ahead of the closing bracket of the
Doctype declaration.  This occurs when I use the Miles document
downloaded from Berkeley or one I have locally created using Author/Editor.

   If one clicks on the OK button, the document will display as straight
text.  No navigator or style has been set or called from the Panorma
catalog file, though that doesn't appear to be the source of the
conflict.
   Anyone with a similar response.

Michael Fox
Processing Department