---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 10 Jan 1997 08:18:49 EDT
From: "r. lee hadden" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply-To: [log in to unmask]
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: JOBS: Specialist/Programmer - WA
------- Forwarded Message Follows -------
Date: Thu, 9 Jan 1997 07:27:04 PST
Reply-to: "Martinez, Linda" <[log in to unmask]>
From: "Martinez, Linda" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Specialist/Programmer - Weyerhaeuser Company - Seattle, WA
To: Multiple recipients of list LIBJOBS <[log in to unmask]>
* *Provides support and consulting in the development of PC/Windows,
client/server and LAN based applications to our customers in the
Seattle, WA corporate area.
Provides a focal point for the implementation, installation and
maintenance of the Corporation+s library management system. Currently
converting to Ameritech+s Horizon system.
* Provides coordination with other document and/or information
management systems within the Corporation.
* Works as contributing member of the Information Technology
* Consults with customers in establishing and planning for systems
requirements and in the implementation of these systems using
* Provides applications development and project management in both the
mini and micro environment.
* A/BS, Math, Computer Science, MIS or the equivalent.
* Demonstrated experience in systems analysis, design, and
implementation. 5+ years experience with multiple technologies such as:
3gl tools and languages, 4gl tools, GUI tools, Client Server Database
applications, and Web based applications .
* Experience with
Relational databases, and database design.
MS Windows, windows applications, and windows based programming
especially Access and PowerBuilder
* Knowledge of
LAN based applications and technologies.
Structured software development and familiarity with a design
Business and corporate environments and the ability to work with
* Self-motivated, independent worker able to manage tasks to
completion. Ability to work with customers to define system
requirements. Strong communication skills and the ability to teach and
document ideas and concepts to peers and customers.:
Development experience in:
Relational databases ( especially Oracle
Structured query language ( SQL) and C++.
Until a qualified candidate is found.
Staffing Resource Center Search# 96-160
Tacoma, WA 98477