FEDLIB@LISTSERV.LOC.GOV

Monospaced Font

FEDLIB Home

FEDLIB  February 1998

FEDLIB February 1998

ACE: encryption question

ace2 <[log in to unmask]>

FEDLIB: Federal Librarians Discussion List

Wed, 11 Feb 1998 21:13:10 -0500

ACERS, if anyone can help, can you contact Bill Sargent directly to:
------
Hi:

I am working on a project to provide for the internet submission of
Export License Applications for the Bureau of Export Administration here
at the Department of Commerce. I am trying to gather as much knowledge
as possible in the area of key recoverable encryption... we want to
make our system easy and as transparent as possible for the user while
also safeguarding the business proprietary information being provided
and making sure that we meet the Administration's desire to have the
encrypt