FEDLIB April 1998

JOBS: Public Library - NC

"r. lee hadden" <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 23 Apr 1998 16:31:13 EDT

Date: Wed, 22 Apr 1998 17:31:46 -0500
From: Karen Wallace <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: New job listing
To: [log in to unmask]

-- [ From: Karen Wallace * EMC.Ver #2.5.02 ] --

I have the an opening for a position at one of my branch libraries. Below
is a copy of the job ad to post on your site. Please let me know if you
need any additional information. Thanks!

BRANCH MANAGER at small public library serving the Highlands community in
scenic North Carolina mountains. Qualifications: ALA-MLS, strong customer
service skills, good working knowledge of popular reading and current trends
, computers and software, some library and supervisory experience, ability
to work as a team member in a larger system. Duties: oversee daily
operations, supervise staff and volunteers, provide reference and reader's
advisory using print and electronic sources, promote and coordinate programs
for all ages, circulation, and collection development. Salary $26,970.
Excellent benefits. To Apply: send resume and 3 references to: Karen
Wallace, Macon County Public Library, 108 Wayah St., Franklin, NC 28734;
828-524-3600. Apply by: May 20, 1998.

--
Karen Wallace
Macon County Public Library
108 Wayah St.
Franklin, NC 28734
Voice: (704) 524-3600
Fax: (704) 524-9550
Email: [log in to unmask]

Opinions expressed in this message may not represent the policy of my
library.

* LIBJOBS is a free service provided by the International *
* Federation of Library Associations and Institutions. *
* For individual membership information, contact: [log in to unmask] *
* *