FEDLIB@LISTSERV.LOC.GOV

FEDLIB Home

FEDLIB  April 1998

FEDLIB April 1998

FY99 FLICC/FEDLINK Questionnaire

Publications FLICC <[log in to unmask]>

FEDLIB: Federal Librarians Discussion List

Thu, 23 Apr 1998 10:33:12 -0400

The FLICC Budget and Finance Working Group would like your input on FEDLINK's FY99 budget and fee
planning.  For convenience, we have created an online questionnaire -- just visit the FLICC Web Site's "What's
New" page (http://lcweb.loc.gov/flicc/mmwnew.html) and click on "FY99 FLICC/FEDLINK Budget and Fee
Questionnaire."

Your answers help us anticipate how our members are likely to use the FEDLINK program in FY99 and also assist
us in evaluating the current program and improving it for next year.

Please respond by April 30, 1998. The FY99 budget and fee proposal will be presented at the semi-annual
FEDLINK membership meeting on April 30, 1998 and will be mailed to members for formal comment in June.
Thank you for your help!