EAD May 1998

Adobe Framemaker+SGML

Kurt de Belder <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 28 May 1998 15:21:55 +0200

At the University Library of Amsterdam we are planning to purchase an SGML
editor package.  The Dutch educational network organization (SURF) has
obtained a nation-wide license for Adobe Framemaker+SGML 5.5 at reduced
prices. Since we are not familiar with this product I would like to find out
what the experience has been from people using this particular package.
Personally I'm familiar with SoftQuad's Author/Editor which I found to be
quite good.
Please respond to my own e-mail address and not to the list.  I will
summarize the reponses.
Many thanks in advance.  Regards,

Kurt De Belder

drs Kurt De Belder
Senior Project Manager Electronic Services
Chief Library Information Technology
                                        E-mail