ACER's please check this out. gl
July 20 Conference on Implementing Electronic Records Management: The
State of the Art
Learn the best current approaches for solving federal electronic records
management problems at this practical conference.
Presented by J. Timothy Sprehe, President, Sprehe Information Management
Associates and Charles R. McClure, Distinguished Professor, Syracuse
University. Sponsored by the Federal Internet Institute, Syracuse
University, Council for Excellence in Government, and STAT-USA, US Dept.
· Receive the information you need to make good decisions about
acquiring and managing ERM software systems, and integrating them into
your existing systems.
· Learn which software standards and COTS products best address the
unique characteristics of federal ERM.
· Participate in hands-on demonstrations of state of the art ERM COTS
products with vendors who have completed testing for compliance with DoD
5015.2-STD - or who are in the queue for testing.
· Find out what agency managers must do to prepare their IT systems for
· Vendors exhibiting: ForeMost by Provenance, TRIM 4.1 by Tower
Software, STAR 3.5 by Cuadra Associates, Knowledgeflow and CIMS by
DynSolutions, Panagon IDM by FileNET, PowerDOCS by PC DOCS, Inc.,
CD@Rchive by SMS Data Products Group, Inc., SRA International, and
This program will be held at the Ronald Reagan Building and
International Trade Center, Washington, D.C. Government and public
sector attendees $175, private sector attendees $195. For details and
to register, contact www.federalinstitute.com or telephone 301-320-4397.