TeleSec CORESTAFF Library Services, the premier library staffing service in
the Washington, D.C. area, is seeking experienced library personnel for the
* Cataloging Technician for theological library at prestigious DC
university. Copy cataloging using OCLC and MARC. 20 hours/week, long-term
position. $10-12/hour, DOE. Cite Job #3221961.
* Library Assistant for law firm in Washington, D.C. Flexible person needed
to handle daily functions: mail check-in, shelving, photocopying, answering
phones. Legal experience not required. 4-5 mos. position. $10/hour. Cite
* Library Assistant for university library (graduate level) in Washington,
D.C. Cover circulation desk, answer phones, shelving, processing, reserves,
inputting bibliographic records. Part-time position, including weekends and
evenings. Seeking confident, outgoing individual; college degree preferred.
$9/hour. Cite Job #3220247.
* Library Technician for consulting firm in Washington, D.C. Assist with
acquisitions tasks: open mail, process invoices, check database. Must be
detail-oriented and highly organized. Very professional environment.
Acquisitions experience not required. 2+ mos. position. $9/hour. Cite Job
* Technical Services Assistant for prestigious government library/museum in
Washington, D.C. Search on-line catalog against holdings, produce and
attach labels, update records. Warehouse environment. Great opportunity for
a smart self-starter comfortable in a casual environment. 4+ mos. position.
$9.50/hour. Cite Job #311007.
* Librarian needed for special association library in Washington, D.C. Run
the information center (reference and general maintenance) during 2 1/2 week
vacancy (vacation coverage). $15/hour. Cite Job #3213721.
* Technical Reference Librarian for corporate library in Fairfax, VA. Cover
reference desk (Dialog, Dow Jones, Lexis/Nexis), conduct end-user training
and staff orientation. Requires MLS plus min. 3 years professional library
exp. in business or technical environment. Must have good customer service
approach and be a team player. Position lasts through 12/98 with strong
possibility of becoming a hire position after that. $13-15/hour, DOE. Cite
Call (301) 949-4097 or (703) 847-8151
Or fax your resume to (301) 949-8729.