Help for FEDLIB Archives

FEDLIB Archives

FEDLIB@LISTSERV.LOC.GOV

FEDLIB Home

FEDLIB  September 1998

FEDLIB September 1998

Baltimore County Public Library Joins OCLC (Press Release) (fwd)

Marcia D Talley <[log in to unmask]>

FEDLIB: Federal Librarians Discussion List

Mon, 28 Sep 1998 10:27:41 -0400

From your 1998-99 OCLC Users' Council Delegates:
   Arlene Luster                   Marcia Talley
   [log in to unmask]          [log in to unmask]
   ph: 808-449-2209                ph:  410-293-6905