BIBCO October 1998

Happy New Statistical Year!

Carolyn Sturtevant <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 1 Oct 1998 10:37:35 -0400

BIBCO colleagues: Greetings! We didn't pop any corks last night, so
there are no morning after effects. Our heads are clear for the end of
the year statistical work. I have contacted a few of you to clarify the
contributions displayed on your individual pages in the PCC web site, but
if any of you feel we've missed any reports or see the need to adjust the
numbers, please contact me.

I've learned the technique of checking which libraries have already
reported their Sept. 1998 stats, and I see 6 reports registered. Here's
an urgent reminder that we're trying to meet deadlines for the PCC annual
report, and we'll be running the stats cumulation program within a day or
two. Please complete and submit your web page BIBCO stats today!