EAD January 1999

EAD grant

Max Evans <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 26 Jan 1999 11:05:05 -0700

We are applying for a grant, from our state library agency, to do an EAD
retro-conversion of our finding aids. We want to include letters of support.
Since we believe that our local constituency do not yet understand or
appreciate the value of EAD documents (as opposed to HTML-based finding aids)
we would like some letters from archival-EAD experts.

Would you be be willing to write such a letter? Our application is due
February 5, so if you could fax us a letter before then, I would appreciate
it.

Thanks,

Max

PS: The rest of the quote is "One would accept an invitation to his own
hanging if it wer far enough in the future and there was enough honor in it."