Invitation: Americans Communicating Electronically (ACE) - Bring a Guest
March Meeting: Thursday, March 18, 1999, 10 - Noon, SBA 8th floor conf.
White House, Executive Branch Update
- ACE Grants Booklet on Federal Grants will be available for those in
- E-Grants from U.S. Department of Education, Director of Grants Policy -
Blanca Rosa Rodriguez
Discussion on how citizens find Dept. of Educations Grants online,
current offerings and previous awards.
- Federal Grants/Federal Commons - Electronic Access by Citizens
Glynis Long and Panel
- "Executive Branch Update/Millennium Council".
Public/Private partnerships efforts with Millennium Communities, and
outreach. Find out how the 3/15 Evening at the White house got
cybercast and downlinked by
local communities. - Ben Kirby, Technology Advisor, Mellennium
- Year 2000 Readiness: Regional Train the Trainer efforts and State Teams.
Learn about the formation of state teams that will be helping assess
the readiness of community organizations. This will help your agency be
the launch of the Y2K Rediness Initiative, scheduled for the last week
Ted Maher - Y2K Readiness Council
Small Business Administration
8th Floor Conference Room
409 - 3rd Street SW
Metro Station: Federal Center South West Metro Stop
Check in lobby reception center to get directions to meeting location