Help for EAD Archives

EAD Archives

EAD@LISTSERV.LOC.GOV

EAD Home

EAD  April 1999

EAD April 1999

Recent NEH grants for projects that involve EAD -Reply -Reply

Karen Weiss <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 9 Apr 1999 12:40:12 -0400

I realize that - this was just FYI. Sorry.

<<< James BYERS <[log in to unmask]>    4/ 9 11:09a >>>

Karen, thanks for the information on NEH grants.  The problem that we
will have with an application is that they may not provide grants to
Federal Government organizations.  We bumped into this problem with
NHPRC several years ago - that is the Institution did, not AAA.