EAD December 1999

Re: EAD Tag Library available online

Helena Zinkham <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 23 Dec 1999 17:46:54 -0500

Kris:  I've been meaning to mention for months that your efforts to
get the tag library online were very much appreciated.  This is the
sort of thing that often gets lost in the dust after a publication
venture.    == Happy New Year,  Helena

>>> Kris Kiesling <[log in to unmask]> 10/22 11:38 AM >>>
I'm delighted to announce that Version 1.0 of the EAD Tag Library is
now
available at the official Library of Congress EAD Web site.  You can
get there
directly at http://lcweb.loc.gov/ead/tglib/ or through the EAD home
page at
http://lcweb.loc.gov/ead/.

Many thanks to Chelsea Jones, Archivist here at the Ransom Center,
for doing
the markup, to Randy Barry at LC for mounting the files, and to the
Network
Development/MARC Standards Office at LC for their continuing support
of the EAD
home page!

Kris Kiesling
Chair, SAA EAD Working Group
Chair, SAA Standards Committee
Head, Department of Manuscripts and Archives
Harry Ransom Humanities Research Center
University of Texas at Austin
Austin, TX  78713-7219
Voice:  (512) 232-4614