Received this from one of our reference librarians.  I haven't checked out
the site yet, but thought it too good not to mention.
Judy

This free News Brief from CivicMind.com offers you timely resources
for teaching about law and civics.  You may read News Brief online at:
http://www.civicmind.com/jan2000.htm

Best wishes,
Wendy

===============================
THE CIVIC MIND - JANUARY 2000
===============================

** Civic Mind Award for January 2000  **
This month's award for excellence in public education about law and
civics goes to Justice Talking, a public radio program which
"explores legal controversies that challenge our nation's conscience."
http://www.civicmind.com/justalk.htm

**  Lawyers' Registry  **
Lawyers may signup to exchange email with teachers who have questions
about law and civics.
http://www.civicmind.com/lawyer.htm

**  Teachers' Center  **
Teachers may submit questions about law and legal issues to lawyers online.
http://www.civicmind.com/pstfrom.htm

Teachers can find new training opportunities online at:
http://www.civicmind.com/scholar.htm

 1999 The Civic Mind, a service mark of Wendy Bay Lewis, J.D.
Please feel free forward this email but retain the copyright notice.

Judith K. Graves
Educational Services
National Digital Library Program
Library of Congress
Washington, D.C.  20540-1320
[log in to unmask]     (V)202/707-2562   (F) 202/252-3173
http://learning.loc.gov/learn/