If you just want to parse, why switch?  The nsgmls parser that is the heart
of the Clark's SP processor works for XML as well.  I don't know how it is
implemented in the SP Wizard but in the standard (command line)
implementation of SP, one need merely set the w- option to xml per
instructions on Clark's site at http://www.jclark.com
Michael

Michael Fox
Head of Processing
Minnesota Historical Society
345 Kellogg Blvd West
St. Paul MN 55102-1906
phone: 651-296-1014
fax:  651-296-9961
**NOTE NEW AREA CODE EFFECTIVE JULY 12, 1998**