To all;

Most of you will probably figure this out, but I thought I'd point out
that if you truncate the URL that I just sent out as follows:
<http://lcweb.loc.gov/standards/iso639-2/>
you end up at the main page for the ISO 639.2 Registration Authority,
which contains additional, useful information about the standard.

Bill

--
Bill [log in to unmask]
Manuscripts Librarian                |                   The UCI Libraries