Though the EAD list doesn't have a web interface, it does have an archive.

A great manual for learning how to search Listserv lists can be found here:

http://www.mindspring.com/~jaredmarkw/search.htm

In the tutorial above, substitute the following address to search for messages
generated by the EAD list:  [log in to unmask]

Bob Kosovsky                                    student
Librarian                                       Ph. D. program in music
Music Division                                  Graduate Center
The New York Public Library                     City University of New York
[log in to unmask]                              [log in to unmask]
     Listowner:  [log in to unmask] ; [log in to unmask]
My opinions do not necessarily represent those of my institutions.