You're a quick learner--there are alwasy ways to get things done, but
learning how to be effective in a circuitous manner is part of our
challenge

_________________________________
Winston Tabb
Associate Librarian for Library Services
Library of Congress,  LM-642
Washington, DC  20540-4000

Email:  [log in to unmask]
202-707-6240 - phone
202-707-6269 - fax

>>> Peggy Bulger <[log in to unmask]> 02/09 1:11 PM >>>
Dear Board Members:

It was brought to my attention that my previous message concerning
the reappointment of Bill Kinney to the Board could be construed as
lobbying.  Being new to the federal government, I was unaware that
this message might violate rules set for federal employees.  Please
accept my apologies and I hereby retract that message.

I look forward to seeing you at the meeting next week.

Best always,

Peggy

Peggy A. Bulger, Director
American Folklife Center