Winston, I really am learning something new everyday (usually by
making the mistake and then having to correct it)!!

I am so sorry that you won't be here for the Board meeting - your
voice is a critical one, and we will count on Diane to represent you.

Do you think you might be here to meet with Mal O'Connor, Bill Kinney
and me over dinner on Wednesday the 16th?  We were planning to go over
strategy for the meeting, and since you won't be there, dinner would
be a good time to get your input on things.  I think that we were just
going to go to a restaurant within walking distance of the LC, and we
were going to meet about 6:00 pm.

Let me know.

peggy

Peggy A. Bulger, Director
American Folklife Center
Library of Congress
101 Independence Ave, SE
Washington, DC 20540-4610
(202) 707-1745
FAX (202) 707-2076
http://lcweb.loc.gov/folklife/

>>> Winston Tabb <[log in to unmask]> 02/09 1:50 PM >>>
You're a quick learner--there are alwasy ways to get things done,
but
learning how to be effective in a circuitous manner is part of our
challenge

_________________________________
Winston Tabb
Associate Librarian for Library Services
Library of Congress,  LM-642
Washington, DC  20540-4000

Email:  [log in to unmask]
202-707-6240 - phone
202-707-6269 - fax

>>> Peggy Bulger <[log in to unmask]> 02/09 1:11 PM >>>
Dear Board Members:

It was brought to my attention that my previous message concerning
the reappointment of Bill Kinney to the Board could be construed as
lobbying.  Being new to the federal government, I was unaware that
this message might violate rules set for federal employees.  Please
accept my apologies and I hereby retract that message.

I look forward to seeing you at the meeting next week.

Best always,

Peggy

Peggy A. Bulger, Director
American Folklife Center