A clarification to the list:

We are pleased that Mr. Kosovsky has found our Archival Processing Manual
useful, and hope that others will as well.  We expect to post an updated
version in the near future.  However, one point of clarification is
perhaps  warranted:  this is not "the Yale" processing manual, but rather
that of the Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library.  Although the
principal repository of literary archives and early books and manuscripts
at Yale, Beinecke is far from being the only special collection in the Yale
Library system. Those other units  no doubt have their own documentation
for collections processing.

At 09:46 AM 2/16/00 -0500, you wrote:
>  bkosovsky <[log in to unmask]>

Nicole L. Bouche
Manuscript Unit Head
Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library
P.O. Box 208240
New Haven, CT  06520-8240
e-mail: [log in to unmask]
FAX: 203 432-4047