I just recently came across a wonderful site -- Yale's online processing manual
for archival collections:

http://www.library.yale.edu/beinecke/manuscript/process/process.htm

With a coworker, I'm trying to put together an in-manual for non-professional
staff, and this is a wonderful resource.

Does anyone know of any other online processing manuals?

Thanks very much!

Bob Kosovsky                                    student
Librarian                                       Ph. D. program in music
Music Division                                  Graduate Center
The New York Public Library                     City University of New York
[log in to unmask]                              [log in to unmask]
     Listowner:  [log in to unmask] ; [log in to unmask]
My opinions do not necessarily represent those of my institutions.